I finally found some panels at Bed, Bath and Beyond that I liked. But there was a problem. They were on clearance and only had 2 left. I needed 4 panels so what did I do? Oh yeah, I cut those babies in half and made 4! I also wanted tab top panels but these had a pocket for a curtain rod. So, being the creative and thrifty person that I am, I used the tie backs that came with the panels to make some tabs. Ha!
Hanging the panels was also a challenge. I really couldn't do a curtain rod because of the angles and everything. When I saw Marla's window I knew I had to
Ok, I know you are all dying to see the before and after pictures so here you go:
|Here they are at night|
|Here's a day light picture|
I can't believe how much they change the whole look of the windows!! I absolutely love them!! It was A LOT of hemming tape and ironing so I'm thinking that I might need to take a sewing class and finally learn how to use a dang sewing machine!
Linking up to: