3 view header

3 view header

Monday, October 18, 2010

Honey, I shrunk the curtains!!!!!

Oops! I honestly didn't mean to do this.  I really did want new curtains for my master bedroom but I swear that I didn't shrink them on purpose.  Really!  You believe me, right?  I don't think handyman hubby believes me either.  : (

The curtains were just cheapo tab top panels that I've had forever. They were looking really dusty so I washed them and dried them on extra low. I hung them back up and realized they shrunk quite a bit so I had to get something new. I couldn't leave them hanging there like that.  All short and looking weird.  Thank goodness the sheer panels didn't shrink - I loooove them so they are staying!!

My fave store Tar-jay had some awesome curtain panels that matched my bedding perfectly.  I bought them and will have pics soon.


Um, hello. How dumb does that look!! The new ones look so much better!!  Now I have to clean my bedroom and take pics for you all!!

2 comments:

  1. You're too funny! Can't wait to see the new ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The curtains make your windows look like they went through a growth spurt :) I've done the same thing. Even following laundering instructions I still shrunk panels.

    ReplyDelete