3 view header

3 view header

Monday, June 20, 2011

Blog Break

Howdy my friends! I won't be posting much for the next few days because my mom is coming to visit. I haven't seen her for an entire year! It's hard living so far apart. She lives in Colorado and I live in Ohio so it's a loooong way to visit. 


We are planning a trip to IKEA while she is here and I can't wait to go! The nearest store is about 2 hours away so I don't get to go too often. 


Have an awesome week! I'll be back soon with some fun 4th of July decorating ideas.

6 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful visit with your mom and fun at Ikea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoy your time with your mom and hope you find some goodies at Ikea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a good time with your mom and at IKEA!
    See you soon, enjoy the break too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So special to spend time with Moms! Let us know what goodies you find this week!
    Blessings!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great time with your Mom!!!

    ReplyDelete