3 view header

3 view header

Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!



We had my family over for a cookout on Saturday and I wanted to share some photo's with you. 




I found so many great ideas and free printables that I got a little carried away!






I love the water bottles! It was so easy to do and the labels were free!!




I purchased some star-shaped sugar cookies and wrapped each one in a plastic bag and tied it with ribbon. 




For dessert I served vanilla ice cream with a variety of toppings. Red and blue sprinkles, whipped topping, chocolate syrup and a mini flag. The kids really enjoyed making their own sundae.


It was really hot that day so the kids had a water balloon fight. 



My niece Violet had a blast! She didn't like that her clothes got wet so she took them off!





Here are the beauty queens! My niece Kristi (left) and my daughter Taylor (right). They are all growing up too fast!


I hope you all have a safe and super fun 4th of July!


Linking up to the following parties: 


HouseofGrace

5 comments:

  1. Happy Independence Day, Lori!

    Your menu sounds great. I can be there in 25 minutes....

    I am hosting an ice cream social on July 17, National Ice Cream Day. I hope you will join me.

    Have a fun holiday. La

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori. Touring around the Ohio blogger list so stopped by. Hope that you are going on the blogger get together this month. (I live in Granville)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! So simple and easy, just how us moms like it! Have a great evening and thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks as if you had a nice get-together, Lori! I really like the bottle carrier that you're using as a napkin/silverware holder. I've been on the look-out for a similar one but haven't had any luck. More info on the blogger get-together soon. ~ Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun time together! Love the water bottles! The ice cream looks yummy!
    Blessings!!

    ReplyDelete