3 view header

3 view header

Monday, October 17, 2011

More Fall Decorating With Family Dollar

Hello! Are you getting tired of my fall decorating posts? I promise this is the last one!


I added some Halloween decor to my fall porch and it looks soooo cute! Of course I used some of my awesome Family Dollar finds too.




It was very windy when I took these photos and the little pumpkin swinger ($2.00 from Family Dollar) kept blowing around.




I added some of the faux gourds and pumpkins from Family Dollar along with one of the tall candles.




I put a string of pumpkin lights around the front door and orange lights in the lilac bush. You can see the face of the pumpkin swinger in this photo. Isn't he cute?  : )


I also added a few Halloween accessories to my half bath. I love the jack-o-lantern towels with the black trim! The pumpkin soap dispenser is from Bath & Body (several years ago) and the pumpkin tea light was a Target dollar spot find.




I filled this wire basket from Hobby Lobby with faux pumpkins.





I think I'm done with the fall/halloween decorating now. All that is left to do is carve a pumpkin but we'll wait until closer to Halloween. I'm not buying any candy yet either. Between me and the kiddos, there wouldn't be anything left for the trick-or-treaters!!


Have an awesome day!!


Linking up to the following parties:


















Days of Chalk and Chocolate





Photobucket

















HOG

4 comments:

  1. Everything looks great. I like the pumpkin hangy thing, too. The towels might be my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks adorable. Family Dollar...who knew?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your porch! I have black shutters & a rocking chair too...classic look! I found your blog from the Thrifty Thurday party. I'm your newest follower! I hope you'll stop by my new blog & follow along too!
    Loveofhomes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete