Saturday, January 21, 2012

Plainly Stated Mirrors


Happy weekend everyone! I would like to introduce my new sponsor Plainly Stated Mirrors


Here are a few of the items for sale at the Plainly Stated Mirrors Etsy shop . . .



Each unique item is laser cut mirror.
How cool is that!






You can even custom order items.









Check out this Illinois state mirror!
Now that would make an awesome gift!






I'm so excited to be working with Plainly Stated Mirrors because I love sharing awesome products with you all. You can go here to see more.




Hey! Don't forget to enter the Thirty-One Thermal Tote Giveaway. You can enter here.

1 comment:

  1. So cool, I love the Illinois mirror...I could use one and even put it on a cool piece of scrapbook paper in a frame...hummm I could add it to my gallery wall! Congrats on a new sponsor :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! I read each and every comment and I appreciate the time you have taken to visit Thrifty Decor Mom.