3 view header

3 view header

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Reader Feature

Hello everyone! Today I have a special
treat for you. Remember my friend Tracey
from Thirty-one?

She just updated her kids bathroom and 
it looks fantastic! I asked her to send
 me some pictures to share.


The before wasn't awful but Tracey was
ready for a change. She was tired of the 
animal theme and wanted something
gender neutral (she has a boy and a girl)
 that will grow with her kids. 


Look at her bathroom now!!




I love the colors she chose . . . yellow, dark gray,
light gray and white. Gorgeous! The
yellow accessories really pop against
the gray walls. 




She found the subway art online and framed it
in a simple white frame. It looks perfect 
above the white shelf.




Hey! What's that on the wall there?
Let's get a closer look . . .




That looks familiar . . . ha! ha! Just kidding!
Tracey asked me to make a fence board
sign for her new bathroom. I love
how it turned out!




How cute is this yellow lantern!


Here it is at night all lit up . . .




Thanks for sharing your bathroom makeover
with us Tracey. You did a great job!
Maybe you should start your own
decorating blog!  : )




Just a reminder that the Dezign with a Z giveaway ends
tomorrow April 11th at 8:00 pm (est). You can go here to enter.

14 comments:

  1. The moulding around the mirror makes all the difference in the world. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both the before (wonderful wall color and that cute shower curtain!!!) and the after, esp. also the fence board sign. Please let us know where to find that beau-ti-ful subway art!!! Tracey, I take it this is not your only decorating project and if the others are as nice as his, PLEASE start your own blog! Thanks for sharing,
    Jule

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the great comments girls! Julie if you give me your e-mail address I can e-mail you the subway art.

      Delete
    2. LOVE,love this bathroom!! I am in the process of updating a bathroom and love this one! Where did you get the shower curtain? Can I get a copy of the subway art, too!! :) Jodi

      Delete
    3. Hi Tracey, would love to know where you got the subway art :)

      Thanks,
      Jennifer

      Delete
  3. By any chance do you know where she got the shelf from? I've been searching for something similar for my bathroom and have had no success!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Casey!
      I got the shelf from Kohl's. Not sure if they are still available but, it was call a Level-Line shelf because it has these hangers that ensure the shelf is hung straight.
      Thanks :)
      Tracey

      Delete
  4. Lori, I found you on pinterest and I am in love with the subway art you have in the bathroom. Is there any way you can share this with me? I would love it for my son's bedroom and I am not creative enough to make one. If you don't mind, my email is rachaelcpierce@hotmail.com I am a new reader, love your blog. Thanks, Rachael

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these colors and want to redo my kids bathroom as well! Could you also send me the link for the subway art to sweett6904@hotmail.com? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tracey, where did you purchase the shower curtain?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the subway art. Where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maybe you can email me a link to the source?

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi could you send me the subway art also? idahonicolsons@gmail.com
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. The subway art is ADORABLE!!! Seriously - you should put it up on Etsy - I would love to buy it!!! guldberg@netzero.net

    ReplyDelete