Monday, August 20, 2012

Meal Plan Monday

Hey everybody! I hope you had a nice weekend. We finally had some cooler weather and a nice soaking rain on Sunday afternoon.

I'm still working on the Master Bedroom redo. I finally found a comforter that I like but I'm afraid to cut off the tags in case I change my mind.  : )  There are still a few projects left to do and hopefully I can get to them this week. I just want the room finished!


Have an awesome week!





For the week of August 20 thru 26

Monday
Grilled Chicken, Italian Pasta Salad

Tuesday
Slower Cooker Fiesta Ranch Chicken, Rice

Wednesday
Honey Sesame Chicken, Rice, Broccoli

Thursday
Taco's, Mexican Rice

Friday
Eat Out

Saturday
Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken, Baked Rosemary Potatoes

Sunday
Breakfast For Dinner




Linking up:


2 comments:

  1. It all sounds good.

    Can you share the recipe for the slow cooker fiesta chicken?

    Hayley
    hayleysworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried the warm chicken salad casserole. It was so close to my mother's recipe and deemed a regular rotation recipe. Thanks for sharing. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! I read each and every comment and I appreciate the time you have taken to visit Thrifty Decor Mom.