3 view header

3 view header

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Road Trip!!

Today we're going on a road trip . . .
to IKEA!!



I might get one of these . . .


Okay, I'm definitely getting one of those!


I'm also getting one of these . . .


. . . the Ektorp Tullsta Chair for my Library.
I've made a few changes in there and will be sharing soon! 

I'm sure we'll I'll also find some other fun items to bring home. This might be what our car looks like when we leave . . .





Have an awesome weekend!


6 comments:

  1. Lori, a trip to IKEA is always fun. I'm going to go next week, my closest Ikea is only 30 minutes away (and the next one about 45 minutes) and I have still not decided which I'm going to because they have different things in store ... And our car sometimes really looks like that. Once I had to go home by train after we had put everything in the car - my husband drove the car home. HAHA!
    Jule from inside 9B

    ReplyDelete
  2. What??? And you didn't invite me to come along? : ) Can't wait to see what you get!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see what you get. I went last week since I can make it up in an hour and half. Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lori! i haven't been to an Ikea in years! The nearest one is in Cinci, almost 2 hours away. I know between driving and looking around I would need a whole day free to go which I don't have right now. :( I can vicariously shop through you! Hope you find lots of amazing treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So jealous right now! I wish we had one close by! have fun!

    ReplyDelete