Saturday, December 29, 2012

Farewell 2012 . . .

Hey everyone! Did you have a nice Christmas? We had my family over on Christmas Eve and it was a blast! On Christmas Day it was just the four of us. The kids stayed in their PJ's all day, we watched "A Christmas Story" and I made lasagna . . . yummy!


Santa brought Benny some new toys to play with.


Yesterday we finished putting all the Christmas decorations away. It was nice to get rid of all the extra clutter and clean up.


I decorated my shelf and console table for winter. It might not stay this way for long. . . I'm already thinking about Valentine's Day!


I found these snowflake ornaments on clearance at Target and hung them from the window with some ribbon. I love how they look with all the snow outside. 



I took a few glass jars and a silver tray from the Dollar Store to create a treat station. Aren't those mini milkbones cute? They're the perfect size for Benny . . . all 4 pounds of him!


I'm looking forward to a new year and more fun projects in 2013! 


Thank you all for following and supporting my blog.

Happy New Year!




Follow me on Facebook and Pinterest



Linking up:
Jennifer Rizzo


Thursday Favorite Things

A Diamond in the Stuff
Project Inspire
Adorned From Above


My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
Visit My 1929 Charmer Blog!
The 36th AVENUE

Making The Girl Creative

11 comments:

  1. Benny is sooo cute ~ I can't believe he only weighs 4 pounds! I really like your shelf arrangement and the color combination. Happy New Year to you too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your winter shelf. I see Benny's Christmas gifts match your beautiful decor! :) Can't wait to see what you have in store for 2013. I've missed reading your posts. Happy New Year to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. REALLY pretty!! Hope you can link up at my trendy tuesday party!! http://www.sweetlittegals.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how bright everything is & love the small touches & details. Happy New Year. Found you via Katherine's hop. I hope when you get a chance to you can visit me @ DearCreatives.com Going to take your house tour now & follow along. See you again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How pretty and welcoming your home looks. I especially like the last photo with the tray, plant, and pot of silverware... Swoon... :)

    hugs x
    Crystelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy new year to you too!!! It all looks so fresh for the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your mantel project. I'm your newest follower. Would love for you to check out my blog when you have a second at http://sister-number-5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lori, Santa was good to Izzy too. I have treat jars for Izzy all over the house, giggle. Happy New Year wishes and thank you for sharing at the hop. I hope you will stop by again soon. I posted the new giveaway! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! You've been featured on Wicked Awesome Wednesday! You've been busy! All your projects look so great. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! I read each and every comment and I appreciate the time you have taken to visit Thrifty Decor Mom.